Through valuable resources and relationships with key U.S. government entities, including legislators, regulators and departments, we are able to provide valuable insight and education that re-enforces the importance of the ACH Network in U.S. commerce. Below you will find our most recent government focused resources for you to download and share with your colleagues.
Direct Deposit Direct Payment via ACH Month Toolkit
NACHA’s GR team has developed a Direct Deposit and Direct Payment via ACH Month State Proclamation toolkit. The toolkit contains all the information you need to secure a Direct Deposit and Direct Payment Month proclamation in your state. Download the Toolkit and additional resources below and contact your state and local officials urging support of Direct Deposit and Direct Payment via ACH Month.
Capitol Hill Day Resources
NACHA’s GR team has developed the following documents for GRAG members participating in Capitol Hill Day.
Infographics and Fact Sheets
Example ACH policy proposals and NACHA responses.
New York DoL Methods of Payment of Wages rfc
OCC Federal Banking System Innovation Paper and rfc
BUREAU OF CONSUMER FINANCIAL PROTECTION Payday lending RFC
U.S. Treasury Proposes Same Day ACH Adoption
Federal Policy Resources
The latest resources for Federal payments policy.
- BIS: Press releases and banking supervision publications
- FDIC: Press releases, financial institutional letters, testimonies/speeches, special alerts
- Treasury: Press releases
- FRB: Press releases, testimonies, speeches
- FTC: Press releases
- FFIEC: Press releases
- FINCEN: Reports, guidance, press release
- OCC: News releases, bulletins/guidance, alerts, testimonies, advisories, speeches
- SEC: News releases, testimonies, speeches
- GAO: Reports, testimonies
- Federal Register: Financial rules, proposals, notices, etc. - a primary source for tracking rules and regulations
- CFPB: Press releases
- FSOC: Press releases
- Department of Commerce: Press releases
- United States Congress
- Congressional Record
- Senate Banking, Housing & Urban Affairs
- House Financial Services