Engaging Corporate End Users of the ACH Network
Increase Awareness of ACH and Assess Opportunities for Businesses
Engaging corporations and businesses provides an opportunity to increase awareness of the value of ACH payments, and allows NACHA to receive critical input on ACH payments needs, challenges and opportunities.
NACHA collaborates with numerous associations with business members on education and other interactions to promote greater awareness of the role of NACHA and to identify the opportunities and challenges around electronic payments, particularly ACH payments. The collaborations focus on associations that represent strategic and core payment processing personnel such as CFOs, accounts payable, accounts receivable, treasury, credit management, and even IT who support business payment strategy and payment processes.
Benefits of NACHA's Corporate Relations
Corporate and Business Association Collaboration and Related Activities
NACHA collaborates with associations and other groups through a number of initiatives including:
- Presenting education and case studies at association conferences and webinars
- Creating specialized payment-focused tracks for in-person events
- Conducting member surveys on electronic payments
- Developing specialized resources that target specific association memberships
- Expanding association accreditation certificate/certification offerings to include electronic payments
- Establishing electronic payment forums to facilitate ongoing dialog between events
- Consulting on specific member payment issues
Associations and related groups that participate in NACHA's Corporate Relations initiative benefit from being able to leverage NACHA’s subject matter expertise to deliver greater value to their members. NACHA benefits from these interactions as well by expanding awareness of the ACH Network and NACHA’s role, as well as gaining valuable insight into corporate and business user needs and opportunities for further innovation on the Network.
Corporate and Business User Resources
- Webinar Recording: Is it an Unauthorized ACH Debit or Consumer Fraud? Biller Best Practices
- Webinar: Get Remittance out of the (E)mail with Lock Box and Cash Application Automation
- Case Studies
Corporate and Business User Same Day ACH Resources
- Same Day ACH for Businesses "Essentials Guide" - a suite of resources that provide key guidance on Same Day ACH opportunities, benefits and value to businesses, and action plans for sending and receiving same-day payments
- Webinar Recording: Same Day ACH for Businesses: Defining Opportunities & Implementation Essentials - provides perspectives from business users of ACH payments on the benefits and considerations of Same Day ACH for a range of payables and receivables processes.
- Radiance 2017, February 20-22, Houston, TX
- Payments Innovation Alliance, Feb 22-24, Los Angeles, CA
- Institute of Financial Operations Webinar: “Electronic Payment Essentials and Beyond for AP”, March 16, 2:00 EST
- Federation of Credit and Risk Financial Professionals, April 20, Baltimore, MD
- Payments 2017, April 23-26, Austin, TX
- APP2P Conference and Expo, May 7-9, Orlando, FL
- CS Week, Billing and Payment Synergy Group, May 23, Fort Worth, TX
- NACM Credit Congress, June 12-14, Grapevine, TX
- Credit Research Foundation Forum and Expo, August 7-9, Denver, CO